Winooski High School Creativity Capstone - 2021
jen worked with the capstone class to create an experiential, project based curriculum about the creative process. Over a period of 6 weeks, the students developed a multi-media music video, with original lyrics, art work, animations, and music. The focus was exploring the creative process and collaboration skills.
St. Michael’s College Arts Connect - Arts Integration training -2014
Winooski High School Creativity Capstone - 2021 - 2022
● worked with the capstone class to create an experiential, project based curriculum about the creative process.
Integrated Arts Academy. 2015
● Worked with the 5th grade class to create an interactive performance piece, re-creating "Town Meeting Day" in Vermont.
Homebase Arts & Movement Class. Teaching Artist. 2008- 2014
● Taught a multi-media art class for adults with developmental disabilities.
VSA Arts of Vermont Adult Arts Program. Teaching Artist. 2007-2015
● Taught a multi-media thematic visual arts class
YMCA After School Drama Club. Teaching Artist. January-April 2007
● Facilitated and coordinated an inclusive creation of a play, based on Global Warming with students aged 5-9.
At the Root LLC, provides resources and events for artists, mission-driven small business, and non-profit organizations to nourish and support social justice work through art, food, and community events.